You know you need to hear it every now and then. I’m going to be the good angel, cheerleader and creative coach for a minute here. Stop beating yourself all the time and pat yourself on the back. And you know it’s all true so here are ten reasons you are amazing:
- You have dreams and you’re going after them. Allot of people don’t take action.
- You’ve made some kind of commitment to yourself. I’m sure you have said to yourself ‘I’m going to write that book’ or ‘I’m going to write 500 words a week.’
- You’ve realised you were created to create.
- You read blogs (like this one :>) which makes you in the top 1%.
- You want to learn. Maybe its the craft, self-publishing, online marketing or social media but you want to know more. Awesome (remember top 1%).
- You are doing the best you can with what you have. You’re juggling family and life with your creative efforts.
- You are talented. Yes the big ‘T’ word. If you can string a few sentences together with meaning, you have talent. If you can tell a story, yep you’ve got it.
- You are willing to sacrifice. Even if it’s half an hour of writing in your lunch break.
- You know the muse and have met them. Maybe you don’t meet up all the time but allot of people never meet him/her ever.
- You’ve come along way. Whatever the journey you have been on think about all the things you have overcome and achieved.
That’s right people you are all amazing! Give yourself a pat on the back! :>